Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Thrift Store Finds {Child's Chair Makeover}

I can't begin to tell you how great it feels to have a project finished and under my belt. I probably could have done things differently. I also probably could have done things in a way for them to be easier on me. Either way, I am done and very proud of how Baby Bear's chair came out.

I started the project on Sunday night around 4:30. I stopped around 6:30, because I didn't have quite enough of my original fabric choice to get both arms done. I was frustrated and threw in the towel for the night. Plus, I needed to get my older two rascals dinner.


It took another 2 1/2 - 3 hours Monday night to finish covering and reassembling the chair. Baby Bear was a little grumpy.


I can't wait to get the rest of my projects finished! I love being crafty. I'm starting to rub off on Girly Girl. She has been taking things we aren't currently using and adding her own little flair to them for use in organizing her room.


Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment